Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Not Much to Report...

...but I just wanted to check in since it's been a bit since my last post.

The Wannabez podcast interview should be up on the site this Wednesday, so be on the look out for that at the ALL NEW ComicRelated.com!

Also upcoming on Comic Related will be my new column, Journey of a Wannabe, which chronicles my journey from a fan to my current status in bi-weekly fashion.

I'll update you on both of those when they go live.

Next year, Scott and I will begin the Wannabez webcomic featuring side stories of main, secondary and tertiary characters even. Should be a lot of fun.

As far as progress on issue 1 goes, well, there has been none, at least not to my knowledge. I've not sent Ross anymore pages to grayscale yet, and Scott has been working hard on other projects. But we'll get it out there soon enough, no worries about that.

I can tell you that we will be doing a calendar next year and we've already started putting together a list of potential artists to contribute. The calendar will be either a 16 or 18 month calendar for 2009-2010 featuring pinups of Wannabez characters for every month. It'll be a fun project and a fun and functional piece of artwork for your homes, studios or offices! Hint Hint.

Please check out the Wannabez store and buy some Christmas gifts!

While you're at it, click the button on the sidebar to buy a copy of Wannabez #0 for yourself or a loved one this holiday season!

~B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home