Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Details





I really don't want to give any surprises away by showing what we want to jump out at you when you read the book, so I can't show everything yet. There are TWO suggested heroes that show up... there are SPI cameos and in-jokes... and there are family members running around. Page 2, page 7, and page 12 have so much fun stuff going on.

And on all of the pages I brought in some detail that I thought really made the scene. I think ever since I inked Halloween Man, I've started paying even more attention to backgrounds and detailing. I enjoyed adding texture and details when I inked, and I seemed to have brought some of that sensibility into Wannabez as well.

Normal static images have some actual thought to "props", and sometimes I find myself getting carried away with dressing the scene. Here are some details, and just for fun, a kinetic shot of Slim I enjoyed whipping up for page 4.

Scott

1 Comments:

Blogger Brant W. Fowler said...

Woo-hoo, look at that art! This book is gonna rock! Hats off to the creators of that thar book, specially the writter!

Lol.

In all seriousness, cool clips, Scott!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home