Monday, July 17, 2006

Welcome!

So here is the all new WBZ blog! It's a little bare right now, but over time things will fill in quite nicely. But for the meantime, I just wanted to introduce you to the world of the WaNNaBeZ!

In a world, much like ours, where super heroes only exist within the confines of comic books, video games and blockbuster movies, several ordinary people have a life changing experience. When a natural disaster occurs at the same time as a number of very odd coincidences, these people mistakenly deduce that they have acquired super powers.

WBZ is a smart, fun and entertaining ride through the eyes of the biggest fanboys ever!

Wannabez is currently being prepared to submit to various companies, but we are considering going live with it as a web comic at least for the first issue, so many pages at a time. We will keep you posted right here on this blog!

This blog will also feature sneak peeks at pages and designs, commentary by the various team members, and bio information on the characters of the book.

Stay Tuned!

B-Out

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

So, uh. Is it bad that I had totally forgotten about this project until I randomly scanned through my bookmarks today? Yeah. I don't know how much help I'm going to be, and I don't want to drag you guys down any further than I've already done. The last thing I, or any one of us, needs is a member of the group who knows he's not producing but isn't doing a whole lot about that.

Some things just fall through...I didn't want this to be one of those things, but I think that's where I'm at with it.

Adam

1:44 AM  
Blogger Brant W. Fowler said...

Hey Adam, don't feel bad, man, none of us are able to focus much on it at present, so you're not really holding anyone up right now. But I'll email you and talk about things properly. Thanks, hope all is well.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home